Difference between revisions of "User:Cory5412"
m (updating userboxes)
m (→Idle Systems: testing)
|Line 36:||Line 36:|
Latest revision as of 15:25, 6 July 2012
I do suppose that I love making profiles for myself. Let me start by saying I've been with the 68kMLA a very long time, and although 68k Mac computers no longer make up the primary machines in my fleet, I still love them dearly.
I have a variety of Mac systems in my collection including 68k, PowerPC as well as an Intel-based iMac. I also like other types of computers, and I've got a Silicon Graphics machine that I enjoy using, along with some x86-based PCs on which I play with Linux and Windows-NT based systems.
I plan to bring an obsession with organizing information, and a hopefully extensive knowledge of a variety of little Apple tidbits to this wiki, and I'm making it a commitment that in 2008, I will bring more to the wiki than I did in 2007.
- Toshiba Satellite T2105
- Quadra 840av
- PowerMac 7300/200
- UMAX C600/240
- Quadra 610
- Performa 475
- Mac LC
- Mac Plus (not-working)
- Mac Portable (Not working, although I'd love to either restore this one to its functioning glory, or get one that does work.)
- Dell OptiPlex GX100 (PIII/933)
- Dell OptiPlex GX1p (PIII/500)
- Dell Dimension 2350 (PIV/2.0, needs a new hdd I believe.)
- SGI Octane
- PowerMac G3/450 (boots, I just need to put my OS 9 hard drive back in.)
- PowerBook G3/500 - Now boots!
- IBM ThinkPad 760cd
- IBM ThinkPad A21m (potential repurposing coming, to become a PHP/MySQL development system.)
- iMac Core2Duo, 17" (Main desktop, is used for everything when I'm at my desk, plus managing my photos.)
- Lenovo ThinkPad R61i (Main mobile computer, I take it everywhere)
- Data Evolution Corp. decTOP (My adorable little serverbox, potentially to become a Windows CE machine, or my main Linux desktop for experimentation.)
- The first 840av. RIP.
- The old 575
- iMac/233 (Grandpa has this)
- SEfdhd (I'd love to get another)
- Dell OptiPlex GX1 (gave it to a neighbor)
- PowerBook G4/1000 (traded to Temetka)
- Compaq Prolinea 4/66 (alas, it was my favorite NT4 box, until I discovered how awesome NT4 is on a Pentium)
- Many other older PCs that I've had.