From 68kMLA Wiki
Revision as of 21:39, 16 December 2007 by Applemeister (New page: Thinking Different since '94. Unofficial 68kMLA Wiki quality controller :-P This page really needs more, but I haven't got my creative hat on right now! Below is a list of comps I have i...)
Thinking Different since '94. Unofficial 68kMLA Wiki quality controller :-P
This page really needs more, but I haven't got my creative hat on right now!
Below is a list of comps I have in my musuem.
- BBC Microcomputer Model B
- iMac DV400 – refuses to power on; fate uncertain.
- Macintosh II – secondary HD died, primary also refuses to boot.
- Macintosh IIci – running System 7.1 (dead PRAM battery = monochrome resolution).
- Macintosh IIsi – running System 7.5.
- Macintosh SE – doesn't recognise internal HD.
- Newton MessagePad 120 – running NOS 1.3.
- 2x Macintosh SE FDHD – one works, the other has the same problem as the SE. Working one has System E-6.0.5 installed.
- 2x Performa 475 – one is running System 7.6.1, the other some earlier flavour (possibly 7.1).
- Performa 630 – running System 7.5.
- PowerBook 540c – running Mac OS 8 (faulty floppy drive).
- Power Macintosh 5500/275 – running Mac OS 8.5.
- Power Macintosh 6500/300 – running Mac OS 9.
- Power Macintosh 7300/200 – running some flavour of System 7.
- Power Macintosh 8100/100 – (as above).
- Power Macintosh G3 (desktop) – running Mac OS 9.1
- Power Macintosh G4 (Clockwork) – running Mac OS 10.4.
- ComputerWarehouse New York – running some flavour of Mac OS 8.
- PowerComputing PowerCenter 180 – refuses to boot.
- UMAX Apus 2000 – running Mac OS 8.1
- Amiga A500
- ActionNote 660C
- ThinkPad 340
- Apricot LS500
- P 3120
- Spectrum ZX +3