Talk:Flash drive test results
The "notes" column has to be short or else the table will be difficult to read, soon. How shall we deal with lenghty entries of interest ? Probably one might rename the column to something like "how to", leaving just space for a link to a separate howto-page, where details of the tested setup are given.
- Nice :)
- Yes, very useful. Might it be possible to use the same footer in multiple instances?
- Thank you very much! I have verified the syntax is as written above, already :-) register
- Doing that now. Bunsen
questions for register
I'm confused about a couple of things in your entries; excuse me if my recent edit has misconstrued your intent.
- Did you really use a Generic CF-PCMCIA and an Adtron PCMCIA-SCSI or was that an unintentional cut and paste?
- If so, do you have a specific model name/number for the Adtron?
- What do the bracketed entries mean?
- Yes, I did use a generic CF-PCMCIA adapter, but the same setup works for several PCMCIA flash memory cards or any flash memory in appropriate PCMCIA adapter I have tested (will fill in more working setups later). The adapter I use is the Adtron SDDS Cardpak™.
- As for the brackets: The PB1400 "PCMCIA (internal IDE)" was my mistake. In the "formatted with" column I just specified the use of the Mac OS X disk utility.
- register \\
Man, you are doing something Evil with the < ref > tag in row 3; it's leading to all sorts of unholy mangulation when I try to edit. Bunsen