From 68kMLA Wiki
On this page you'll soon be able to find a variety of tutorials and documents with information about doing certain things on or for 68k Macs.
- Disk Imaging: This tutorial will help you read images of floppies into Mac OS X using a USB floppy disk drive, and then write the images back out to another floppy disk at a later time.
- Capacitor Replacement: This tutorial will help you replace the capacitors in your aging Mac. The capacitors begin to leak over time. This damages both the capacitors and any surrounding components that come in contact with this mildly corrosive substance.
- Macintosh IIci RAM and ROM Pathways: This document holds address and data pathway information for the Macintosh IIci, describing how key components integrate and allowing for easy troubleshooting of trace problems.
- C/C++ Programming for 68k: This tutorial guides you through the process of setting up MPW and compiling basic programs in C/C++.
- ROM SIMM Pinout: This document holds pinouts for various Macintosh ROM SIMMs.
- Programmers One Liners: information about some of the most common Macintosh problems and programming pitfalls
- Macintosh One Liners: information about some of the most common Macintosh problems